Covid Update – July 2020
It is with great pleasure and excitement that we can confirm we will be opening The Down Inn on Saturday 4th July, and look forward to welcoming back friends old and new.
However there are many strict stipulations from the government as to how we can open and regulations we must adhere to.
The bar will be open all day from 12pm and we will be serving food:
Mid-week 12pm till 2.30pm and 6pm till 9pm
Saturdays 12pm till 9pm
Sundays 12pm till 8.30pm.
We must introduce new practices to ensure we meet the government guidelines. These practices are as follow:
• You must always social distance the recommended 1 metre plus.
• Please ensure you use the hand sanitiser before entering the building.
• The outside garden area can be used in group of up to 6 people each of whom can be from different households, however when sitting inside you must only sit with people from one other household.
• We will serve drinks and food to your table.
• Please book tables in advance if you wish to eat, we will ask for contact details to help track and trace should there be a confirmed case at the Inn
• You may enter through the main entrance and we will advise you where to exit and which toilets to use when we have seated you.